Commercial Development in the Northwest
Established in January of 2013, Strongbox Self-Storage opened the doors to the first of its operating sites in July of the same year. Financed by unitised sales, this site located in Haydock, St Helens has gone on to be one of the most successful self- storage facilities in the UK with over 90% occupancy being achieved within the first 18 months of trading. The site was purchased, developed and is now being managed by entities that form part of the wider family of NewRegen. The project had a GDV of £1.3million.
NewRegen is part of a wider group of companies based in Liverpool that have a vast experience in all aspects of property investment, finance, development and management.
The group was formed by Gary Quillan, who was a financial advisor who initially founded Accelerated Bridging Finance Ltd in 2005, which quickly grew into a company with a £5 million loan book, predominantly providing finance for the development of commercial & residential property throughout the UK.
Shortly after founding this company and seeing the opportunities that the UK property market could provide, Gary established New Regen for the purpose of redeveloping brownfield sites into large property developments. New Regen specialises in both residential and student markets throughout the UK's "Northern Powerhouse" region, with current sites including the following:
- L1 Studios, Central Liverpool; Student Studio Apartments
- City Residence, Liverpool Central North; The Townhouses are excellent value for money.
- The Waterfront at Hanley, Stoke; 16 houses and 6 apartments in the idyllic setting on the canal front
City Residence – Liverpool Central North - Prices from £129,950
New Release: City Residence – Liverpool Central North
City Residence is in the heart of the new regeneration zone of Liverpool Central North. Located less than 3 minutes from the commercial & business centres in Liverpool and minutes to Sandhills train station which links to the underground and bus routes.
The Townhouses are excellent value for money, being priced from just £129,995 for a 3-4 bedroom house – equivalent to the price of a 2 bed apartment in the city centre.
All houses come with fully fitted kitchens with all white goods, wooden flooring throughout the living areas & two bathrooms. Each property also includes a large garden and 1 parking space.
- Below Market Value Properties
- 7% Assured Net Rental Income
- Buy to Let Mortgages Available*
- £5.5bn Regeneration Area
- 3 Minutes from City Centre
- Discounted Prices from £129,950 (Market Price £149,995)
3 Major Regeneration Projects in Liverpool
Liverpool is undergoing a major transformation right now with a huge amount of private investment being injected into the local economy. Over the last 5 years there has been a significant amount of investment in the city centre such as the Liverpool One shopping centre and regeneration of the business district. Land is now very limited in the city centre due to the high demand and low supply of city centre property. Recently the council has created a new housing area called Liverpool Central North which is surrounded by the following 3 major regeneration projects:
1. Project Jennifer – A £150m new district centre for the north city centre which is 300 meters away from City Residence. The proejct is underway with private funding. Recently the new £15m school completed along with the new ‘Greatie’ indoor and outdoor market. A large retail park is also underway.
2. Anfield Regeneration – This £260m project is 1.3km away from the development and involved the eventual expansion of the famous Anfield Football Stadium to 60,000 supporters, a new retail element, a £10m hotel, a boulevard with restaurants, bars and the ‘Anfield Village’ town centre.
3. Liverpool Waters – From the developer that brought BBC Media City and the Trafford Centre to Manchester, Peel Holdings are investing £5.5bn to create ‘Liverpool Waters’ which is the biggest regeneration in the UK since the 2012 Olympics. This project will completely transform the old water front in Liverpool bring commercial, retail and residential to this area and ultimately increase the demand for homes in the area.
City Residence is located in the middle of these 3 regeneration projects and provides a fantastic investment opportunity for buy to let investors.
*Mortgages Available Subject to Lending Criteria own Circumstances